|Pasākumu organizē:||Āzijas kultūru apmaiņas centrs “Madas", Biedrība|
Unique Tantra Festival at Mahashivaratri!
Enjoy Tantra in the land of Tantra under the magic skies of India where the energy of ancient Tantra masters is still alive!
We will celebrate at Mind-blowing Ecstatic and Trance dance parties as well as go deep by being initiated in the spirit of Tantra during our Grand Ritual of Maha Shivaratri night!
Guided by highly experienced Tantra teachers you will go through the 4 main themes dedicated to each day:
Sexuality, Love, Meditation, Celebration
The international team of musicians, artists and dancers will be part of the Festival. They will create ecstatic space for celebration, tantric rituals and the Temple of Love.
Festival Venue "Zorba the Buddha Centre" in the outskirts of Delhi is a three-acre property that includes award-winning gardens, work studios, accommodations, a meditation hall, a common building, dance and performing arts hall, and outdoor performance spaces.
We make sure that we create a healthy lifestyle for all by serving delectable, healthy vegetarian food. Our cuisine is good mix of Indian, Mexican, Thai and Italian food.
WHEN: March 5-9, 2020
WHERE: Zorba the Buddha, 7, Tropical Drive Mehrauli – Gurgaon Road , Gitorni. New Delhi – 110030 , India
EARLY BIRD price till December 1, 2019 - EUR 210
REGULAR price - EUR 260
* Ticket price includes 5 days of all workshops and events. If cancelled no later than 10 days before the Festival, this payment is refunded partially – the Festival withholds deposit of EUR 100.
** Festival price does not include food and accommodation. All accommodation is subject to availability
Food and accommodation can be booked after the ticket purchase https://shivamoontantra.com/index.php/about/accommodation
**You can pay deposit of EUR 100 to book your REGULAR PRICE ticket (not applicable for the Early-Bird). The remaining balance is due upon arrival at the Festival. Deposit payment is non-refundable.
If cancelled no later than 10 days before the Festival start, this payment is refunded partially – the Festival withholds deposit of EUR 100.
Looking forward to melting together in love and meditation.<3
Yours SMTF team.
Terms and Conditions:
By making my booking I confirm that:
- I am in sound mind and body and that I am not aware of anything (other than matters I have discussed and agreed with the Festival organizers in advance) that suggests I should not participate in it.
- I accept that I am responsible for my own health and well-being, and will follow the advice of the organizers in all matters concerning Health and Safety.
- I am aware that usage of any drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited during the festival. Smoking is permitted only in specially designated areas.
- I am aware that during the Festival there will be taken pictures and video by a photographer assigned by the Festival. I agree that these pictures will be used for promotional purposes only. I am aware that if I don’t want pictures or video of me taken, it is my responsibility to communicate that with the Festival organizers and photographer and my request will be taken into account.
- I am aware that if for whatever reasons I can not attend the Festival after I have booked the ticket, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Indian Nationals are required to complete a phone interview if they have not attended a tantra course at Zorba the Buddha before. This is to ensure they are suitable and ready for a tantra festival – it could be that another course is suggested first for them.