Come and enjoy the craft beer festival in Riga Craft Beer Weekend on February 21st-22nd, 2020!
This most ravishing event for beer lovers during the winter holiday season will offer an amazing craft beer-tasting experience jazzed up with a mosaic of flavours and emotions.
The ultimate concept of Riga Craft Beer Weekend is based on a selection of music, entertainment and Latvian traditional beverage – beer, uniting the diverse tastes all in one place, offering the visitors to fall in love with the variety of world craft beers, to mingle with the representatives from various breweries, to learn about the origin of special beer styles, their production process, to meet the like-minded.
The festival will feature around 25 breweries from all over the world.
Indulge yourself in a journey of new taste and emotion at Riga Craft Beer Weekend!
Join us at the Riga Craft Beer Weekend festival on February 21th-22th, 2020, in Latvian Railway History Museum (2a Uzvaras bulvāris 2a, Riga) and:
- Meet brew masters from most fascinating breweries;
- Buy tokens and taste the most delicious of the offered varieties of beer;
- Vote online with Utappd on the “True Riga Taste” title;
- Receive a present - a beer tasting glass from SHAM;
- Attend presentations, beer tasting sessions and discussion forums by our most amazing craft brewers;
- Watch master classes and learn barbering tips for an impeccably groomed craft beer aficionado!
The price of each ticket includes-a special tasting cup from Sahm and 3 tokens.
More information -Riga Craft Beer Weekend website
The Latvian Railway History Museum is only a few minutes' walk from Old Town Riga.
Have a fun-filled weekend!