Rules for the organization of events organizer Society “Latvijas Okupācijas muzeja biedrībai”
1. Personnel Processing Manager of the Society “Latvijas Okupācijas muzeja biedrība” (hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer"), reg.nr. 40008018848 , phone:26197985, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The organizer shall process personal data in order to:
- ensure the quality of the event;
- to inform about possible changes in the specific measure;
- Inform the visitors about similar activities.
3. The organizer carries out the processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments, based on the ticket purchase agreement, the rules for attending the events and the consent given by the visitors to the processing of personal data.
4. In the event that the Organizer will involve a third party in the processing of personal data in order to carry out a personal data processing function, the Organizer will ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments and assumes full responsibility for any negative consequences for the processing of this personal data.
5. The organizer will process the personal data while the person will not request the deletion of the personal data or the termination of processing.
6. The organizer shall provide the right of any person whose data it processes to request access to and modification or deletion of his personal data, or the limitation of processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability.
7. Any person whose personal data is processed by the Organizer shall have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Data State Inspection).